Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Suggestions for the next IFAN Meet

Nice to see your mail. I am very much delighted after
hearing about the proposed IFAN Meeting during April
2008. This meeting will provide us an opportunity to
discuss in detail about the issues and challenges in
advancing liberal movement. It also helps us in
deciding the Theme and sub themes for the proposed
National Liberal Convention.

I strongly feel people from politics, civil society,
government, NGOs, academicians should be invited for
the convention.

I suggest Dr.Jaya Prakash Narayan, Lok Satta, National
Convenor as one of the speakers as he being former
civil servant and as leader of several movements will
provide different perspective for the delegates.

I would like to associate with other members of the
IFAN network in identifying the theme and sub themes
for the same.

Looking forward to meet you and all our members in the
meet.

With regards

Dr Jampala Rajesh Choudary

1 comment:

Ashraf Ahmed Shaikh said...

Dr. Rajesh,

I personally liked you suggestion and I felT that Dr. Jayprakash of Lok satta should be invited as I have closely seen the activities of Lok Satta in Mumbai and I am in touch with them.

Regards,
Ashraf Ahmed Shaikh
NATIONAL COORDINATOR
IFAN
MUMBAI.
+919867855733