Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thanks

Dear friends,

I express my sincere thanks to all of you to be the part of our team and inspite of being so many hurdles you all continued to be in the group.

In any organisation or group when it is newly formed, the first year goes very difficult because in that first year nothing would had been set. So this crucial period is very delicate and generally is the most difficult one.

However during this time when you all had worked so hard inspite of being your busy schedule and other engagements, I take this onus to thank you all.

We the Executive Committee (Former) has done whatever we could in the given phase and resources so hats off to all of you. I spoke to Barun afterwards but I couldnot get time to speak to you Rajesh thanks for everything.

I am also thankful to FNST for their support and to all the other members for their faith in me for electing me as the first National Coordinator of IFAN.

Being the IFAN National Coordinator I must greet you and at the same time I convey my best wishes to all the newly elected Executive Committee.

Regards,
Ashraf Ahmed Shaikh
Former National Coordinator
IFAN
Mumbai
+919867855733

No comments: